- Charge on the go
ERA's sleek charging case more than doubles its four hours of talk-time, so you'll always have power, even on the go.
- Designed for comfort
ERA is the smallest, lightest, most comfortable headset we've ever created. Advanced ear fittings feature a new design that uses the natural contour of the ear to create a secure fit so it's comfortable enough to wear all day.
- Be heard anywhere
Military-grade NoiseAssassin 4.0 eliminates background noise, so even if you're in a crowd, the only thing they'll hear on the other end is the sound of your voice.
- Stay hands-free
Access your phone with your voice to stay hands-free. The Jawbone App lets you program the TALK button to easily access Siri on iPhone and Google Now on Android directly from the headset.
- Length: 1.83 in (46.6 mm)
- Width: 0.83 in (21.2 mm)
- Height: 0.51 in (13.0 mm)
- Weight: 0.21 oz (6 g)
- Volume: 0.26 in3 (4.3 cm3)
- Improved higher efficiency speaker
- Enhanced EQ for natural sound
- Advanced mic array for crystal-clear call quality
- Voice Activity Sensor
- Wideband Audio (HD Voice) Compatible
- Power and Battery
- Up to 4 hours of talk time
- Up to 10 hours of total talk time with the charging case
- Battery life displayed on compatible devices with the Jawbone App
- Last number redial, Voice Dial
- Music Play/Pause
- Battery Announcement
- Wireless Range: at least 33 feet (10m)
- Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Supports Enhanced Data Rate (EDR)
- Profiles Supported:
- HFP 1.6
- A2DP 1.2
- AVRCP 1.4
- HSP 1.2
- Simultaneous Multipoint: connect with two devices at the same time
- Headset: Silver Cross, Red Streak, Black Streak, Bronze Streak
- Charging case: 2 colors (Silver, Black)
In the box
- ERA by Jawbone headset
- 6” Micro USB Cable
- 4 earbuds (3 right, 1 left medium)
- Quick Start Guide
- Charging Case (sold separately or in bundle packages)
ERA Charging Case
Type C Earbuds
Type C Earbuds
Type C Earbuds
Headset Cable Kit
Frequently Asked Questions
Which devices are compatible with ERA?
ERA works by wirelessly streaming phone calls and audio within 33 feet of the unit and is compatible with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices* including iPhone, Android smartphones, iPad, and tablets, and most Mac or PC computers (Skype and other popular VOIP applications).
* A2DP, advanced audio distribution profile, required AVRCP, audio/video remote control profile, required for built-in media control
** HFP, hands free profile, required
How long does the battery last?
ERA has an internal Lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 4 hours of talk time (varies by volume and phone type; please note that streaming media can significantly reduce overall talk time). Enjoy more talk time with the optional charging case that provides an additional 6 hours of use on the go.
What controls are available with ERA?
ERA has a single multi-function button that can answer/end a call, last number redial, ignore/swap an incoming call, voice dial, play/pause music, change the headset volume, and announce battery status.
Other controls are available with the Jawbone App, including the ability to track the last known location of your headset, calendar notifications with automatic dial-in to meetings, and playlist aggregation of your favorite music.
What fit options are included with ERA?
ERA includes 4 C-type earbuds (Small, Medium, Large in Right, and Medium Left) designed to provide a more natural fit, allowing for all day use.
Can ERA be used for more than just phone calls?
Yes. ERA can be used to stream media, including podcasts, music, videos, and video chat.
What is NoiseAssassin 4.0?
NoiseAssassin 4.0 allows the ERA to differentiate between speech and background noise, with the help of the Voice Activity Sensor, located on the the headset. NoiseAssassin 4.0 suppresses background noise and focuses on the user's voice, allowing the headset to automatically adjust the inbound audio volume when the background noise is louder.