- Press once to answer/end a call.
- Press + hold to reject an incoming call.
- Press twice to redial.
- Press once to switch between calls.
- Press twice to end one call and switch to another.
- Hold the TALK button while on a call or streaming audio to adjust
the volume. ERA will cycle through volume levels. Release the button
once you’ve cycled to the preferred volume level.
- Press once to pause music/streaming audio.
- Press once in standby mode (connected but not in active use) to hear
remaining battery level.
- Press three times to resume music/streaming audio.
- Slide to power the headset on/off.
- The blue backing of the switch will show, and the LED ring will
briefly illuminate, once ERA is powered on.
Voice Activity Sensor
- The rubber sensor surrounded by the LED ring, located on the belly
of the headset.
- This Voice Activity Sensor needs to remain in contact with your face
in order for ERA to cancel out background noise and transmit your
voice clearly to callers.
- Flashes white when:
- There is an incoming call (until the call is answered).
- Powered on but disconnected.
- Flashes red/white in pairing mode.
- Slowly pulses red while charging.
- Glows white when fully charged.
- Does not illuminate in standby mode (powered on and connected but
not in use).
- An efficient speaker allows ERA to provide louder, clearer and more
natural sound than previous Jawbone headsets.
- Covered by earbud provided in original packaging.
- Connects the USB cable to ERA for charging, firmware updates or
customization at My
- The plastic cover that faces out when you wear ERA.
- Available in four different styles: Black Streak, Bronze Streak,
Silver Cross and Red Ridge.