Experiencing call quality issues with ERA?
What to expect:
- ERA provides a clear, natural, HD-quality sound through a highly efficient speaker.
- NoiseAssassin 4.0 technology delivers your voice to callers uninterrupted, loud and clear.
- Callers complain your voice fades in and out or that they hear background noise.
- You cannot hear calls properly.
Make sure the headset & earbud fits well, and that the Voice Activity Sensor (VAS) maintains contact with your cheek. See "Get Started" video and article for details.
For sound quality issues unrelated to fit, reset both devices and pair them together again, following these steps:
- Delete the pairing profile for ERA from the secondary device’s Bluetooth menu and power the Bluetooth feature in that device OFF.
- Power cycle or reset the secondary device.
- For iOS devices: press and hold the Home and Sleep buttons together until the Apple symbol appears.
- For Android/non-iOS phones: remove the battery for several seconds, or turn the phone off and then back on again. This process varies by manufacturer, so please consult your service provider or user guide if unsure of the correct process for a specific make/model.
- For other devices please consult the manufacturer of that device.
Pair the devices together again.
- Plug ERA into the micro-USB charging cable included with the headset, but don’t connect the charger to a power source.
- Press and hold the TALK button as you plug the charger into a well-powered USB port.
- Release the TALK button. The LED will begin to pulse red, just as it does when the headset is charging normally.
- Remove ERA from the charger and power the headset off if it’s not already.
- Press and hold the TALK button as you power ERA ON. The LED will begin flashing red/white, indicating the headset has entered pairing mode.
- Enable the Bluetooth feature on the secondary device, and ask that device to search or scan for a new Bluetooth connection.
- When ERA is detected, approve the pairing and connection. If prompted for a pairing passkey, enter four zeros (0000).
Monitor the sound quality after performing these troubleshooting steps, and confirm your ERA is running the latest software by plugging in at My Devices.
If the issue persists, please contact
Back to Top