Resources for creators
The articles below are a collection of essential topics for creating music, movies, app and game audio for the mobile lifestyle. Our focus is on three-dimensional audio and achieving an immersive sound experience.
- Tools and Tips by Nick Ryan Nick Ryan
- Best Practices by Illustrious Martyn Ware
- Chesky Record's Binaural+ Series Recording Setup Edgar Choueiri
- Using HRTFs and OpenAL-MOB Matt Gilgenbach
- Why are Loudspeakers Better than Headphones for Binaural Audio? Edgar Choueiri
- Why the Need for Crosstalk Cancellation? Edgar Choueiri
The LiveAudio movement is growing.
To find out how you can create content or for more information, email email@example.comDownload the LiveAudio logo
LiveAudio Terms & Conditions
Jawbone offers a royalty-free license for use of its LIVEAUDIO trademark according to the following terms and conditions. By use of this logo you make the following warranties and agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall only be applied to audio that (a) has been created using binaural recording techniques and equipment; or (b) has been post-processed using binaural spatialization software. By using the LIVEAUDIO trademark, you warrant that your audio meets these requirements.
- The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall only be used in the form provided by Jawbone. The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall not be altered or animated in any way. The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall not be combined with any other mark and shall not be used in any way that suggests Jawbone is responsible for, endorses or has approved your content.
- When used on a website, the LIVEAUDIO trademark shall be configured as an active link to Jawbone's LIVEAUDIO website (http://www.jawbone.com/liveaudio). The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall not be linked to any other website unless otherwise expressly agreed to in writing by Jawbone.
- The following text shall appear on the same page as the LIVEAUDIO trademark: "LIVEAUDIO and JAWBONE are trademarks of Jawbone."
- You shall use the LIVEAUDIO trademark only in association with content as to which you hold all rights either through ownership or by current and effective license. By use of the LIVEAUDIO trademark, you warrant that (a) your content does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person or entity and (b) your content does not defame or improperly damage any other person or entity.
- The LIVEAUDIO trademark shall not be used in association with any content which Jawbone determines, in its sole discretion, is in poor taste or which disparages Jawbone or its business partners. Jawbone may terminate this license at any time for any reason. Upon notice in any form from Jawbone of such termination, you shall immediately remove the LIVEAUDIO trademark from your content and from all related materials and websites.
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, Jawbone retains all right, title and interest in the LIVEAUDIO trademark and any and all other Jawbone marks.
By clicking below you have read and agree to the terms and conditions above.Agree close