Misplaced your tracker? We can help!
Check the UP app to see what time your tracker last synced.
Tap on the tracker icon in the upper right corner of the homescreen. Then check the last synced time.
If it was synced recently, the device is likely nearby.
- Check your laundry.
- Trackers are often found attached to clothes in dirty or clean laundry.
If the checklist doesn’t work, try these troubleshooting steps.
- Bring your device to the area where you may have lost your tracker. Then, open the app and watch for a sync.
- If your device syncs, the tracker is nearby.
- Use the “Find Tracker” feature to see where you last synced.
- From the homescreen, tap the tracker icon in the top right corner. Then tap on the top part of the right Menu. Then tap “Find Tracker.”
- Look for your tracker in the last place it was synced. Use step #1 above to help. If you can’t find it, try finding it in places you visited after that location.