1) Potential Issues
- Tracker does not respond.
- Issues replacing the battery.
- Battery life is shorter than expected.
Checking the following items can sometimes quickly resolve the issue:
- Do you check your display often?
- Are you and your tracker frequently far away from your device?
- Your tracker uses Bluetooth LE, which requires less energy than standard Bluetooth connectivity. However, constantly maximizing the distance between your tracker and your device may cause the battery to drain faster than normal.
- Is your battery in the correct orientation?
- Watch this video to make sure the battery is inserted correctly.
Remove and replace the battery to preform a soft reset
- Use the battery tool to unscrew and remove the battery cap.
- Remove the battery.
- Replace the battery, then use the battery tool to replace the battery cap.
- Sync your tracker to complete the reset process.
4) Still not working?
If the issue is not resolved, please contact us, we’re happy to help!