1) Potential issues
- Tracker does not sync automatically when the app opens.
- Tracker does not sync after pressing the button.
Checking the following items can sometimes quickly resolve the issue:
- Is your internet working?
- Is there more than 30% charge on your band’s battery?
- Is your Bluetooth on?
- Is your tracker close enough to your device?
- Your tracker needs to be near your device for Bluetooth to connect.
- Do you have the most updated version of the app?
- Check your app store to see if updates are available.
3) Troubleshooting steps
If the checklist doesn’t work, try these troubleshooting steps.
1) Reboot your phone and re-launch UP.
2) Uninstall, then reinstall UP.
iPhone: To uninstall UP, tap and hold the UP icon on device screen. All your icons will start to move. Then, tap the “x” in the corner of the UP icon.
Press the home button to save your changes. Then, visit the app store and reinstall UP.
Android/Amazon Fire OS: Tap and hold on the UP icon.
3) Try a soft reset.
Remove and replace the battery to perform a soft reset
- Use the battery tool to unscrew and remove the battery cap.
- Remove the battery.
- Replace the battery, then use the battery tool to replace the battery cap.
- Sync your tracker to complete the reset process.
4) Still not working?
If the issue is not resolved, please contact us, we’re happy to help!
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type