1) Potential issues
- The icons don’t flash.
- The icons flash randomly.
2) Check listChecking the following items can sometimes quickly resolve the issue:
- Is your tracker low on charge?
- When your tracker is low on charge, the moon and runner icons will flash simultaneously to notify you.
- If your tracker’s battery is drained, the icons will not flash.
- When you wake your tracker by pressing the button once, do your icons flash?
- When you wake your tracker, the icons should flash. Depending on what mode your tracker is in, the runner or moon icon will flash once or multiple times.
- Are you trying to set up your new tracker?
- The icons on a new tracker will sometimes flash simultaneously before it has been paired. Sync your tracker to your phone and set up your UP account to resolve.
- Have you reached 100% of your step or sleep goal?
- If you’ve reached your goal, your icons will spin in a celebratory fashion. Open your app to check if you’ve surpassed your goals for the day.
3) Troubleshooting stepsIf the checklist doesn’t work, try these troubleshooting steps:
Try a soft reset.
Remove and replace the battery to preform a soft reset
- Use the battery tool to unscrew and remove the battery cap.
- Remove the battery.
- Replace the battery, then use the battery tool to replace the battery cap.
- Sync your tracker to complete the reset process.
4) Still not working?If the issue is not resolved, please contact us, we’re happy to help!
Questions? Chat with us!
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type