1) Potential issues
- The icons don’t flash.
- The icons flash randomly.
2) Check listChecking the following items can sometimes quickly resolve the issue:
- Is your tracker low on charge?
- When your tracker is low on charge, the moon and runner icons will flash simultaneously to notify you.
- If your tracker’s battery is drained, the icons will not flash.
- When you wake your tracker by pressing the button once, do your icons flash?
- When you wake your tracker, the icons should flash. Depending on what mode your tracker is in, the runner or moon icon will flash once or multiple times.
- Are you trying to set up your new tracker?
- The icons on a new tracker will sometimes flash simultaneously before it has been paired. Sync your tracker to your phone and set up your UP account to resolve.
- Have you reached 100% of your step or sleep goal?
- If you’ve reached your goal, your icons will spin in a celebratory fashion. Open your app to check if you’ve surpassed your goals for the day.
3) Troubleshooting stepsIf the checklist doesn’t work, try these troubleshooting steps:
Try a soft reset.
Remove and replace the battery to preform a soft reset
- Use the battery tool to unscrew and remove the battery cap.
- Remove the battery.
- Replace the battery, then use the battery tool to replace the battery cap.
- Sync your tracker to complete the reset process.