UP is more fun with friends! Cheer each other on and help each other stay focused to achieve your goals. UP data shows that having at least one friend on UP results in 10% more daily steps, on average.
Here's how to find friends in the UP App:
1. From the left menu, tap Friends.
2. Tap the Add Friends icon in the upper right hand corner.
3. Tap the Contacts or Facebook icon to locate your contacts and/or Facebook friends who use UP or type a name in the Search UP field.
4. Tap the plus icon next to your friend’s name to invite them to connect.
5. UP will send a friend request on your behalf. Once accepted, your friends will see the daily activity you’ve chosen to share, and you will see theirs.
6. You can control what activities your friends can see by tapping Help & Settings from the left menu then selecting Privacy & Sharing.
To remove someone from your Friends list:1. From the left menu, tap Friends.
2. Tap on your friend's name.
3. Tap the Remove Friends icon in the upper right hand corner.
4. Tap Yes to confirm removal or No to cancel.