To charge your band, you’ll need each of the items listed below:
- UP2, UP3 or UP4 band
- USB charging cable (included)
- A well-powered computer or standard USB wall adapter
First, hold the band’s strap with the loop at the bottom then connect the charging cable from the right. The pins from the charging cable will magnetically hold the band in place.
Next, insert the charging cable into your computer or a standard USB wall adapter. You can bend the charging cable if needed.
The icons on the face of the band will illuminate and cycle through to indicate that the tracker is charging.
The icons will stop cycling and the runner icon will solidly glow once the band is fully charged. A full charge takes approximately 60–90 minutes.
Click here to view a brief tutorial video on charging your band.
When charging, each of the three band icons cycle through, pulsing on and off. If your tracker’s battery is completely drained, the orange runner icon on your band may remain lit for up to 5 minutes before displaying expected charging behavior.
When fully charged, the band icons will stop pulsing and the runner icon glows solidly.
If your tracker’s battery is completely drained, the orange runner icon on your band may remain lit for up to 5 minutes before displaying expected charging behavior.
Here are a few items to keep in mind regarding your tracker:
- A full charge can last up to 10 days for UP2 and up to 7 days for UP3 and UP4.
- The moon and runner icon will flash simultaneously to alert you when your battery has only 10% power remaining.
- You can review your tracker’s remaining battery life by tapping the band icon on the UP App home screen.