- The band doesn’t vibrate.
- The band vibrates randomly.
- When you’ve achieved your step goal.
- When you set a Smart Alarm in the UP App.
- When you set an Idle or Activity Alert in the UP App.
- When you set a Reminder in the UP App.
- When you start or end Stopwatch mode in the UP App.
- When you start or end Sleep Tracking mode in the UP App.
Disabling Alerts and Alarms
1. Tap the band icon in the upper right hand corner of the UP app home screen.
2. Next, disable any active Smart Alarm, Idle or Activity alerts, or Reminders.
If the items above didn’t resolve the issue, try resetting your band. Resetting your band can help resolve difficulties syncing, poor battery life, vibration issues and more.
A soft reset is the first option to attempt if you're having issues with your tracker. Performing a soft reset will not delete any activity data from your band.
To perform a soft reset:
1. Attach your band to the included charging cable, by aligning the magnetic pins on the charging cable with the charging ports on the band.
2. With the band attached, plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
3. Wait until the three status lights on your band begin to cycle, then remove the charging cable from the USB port.
4. Quickly plug the charging cable back into the powered USB port within 5 seconds.
5. All three status lights should flash in unison, slowly at first, then accelerating rapidly, until all three status lights remain solidly lit for 1 second. This light pattern takes about 4-5 seconds to complete.
6. Once all three status lights begin to cycle, the soft reset is complete.
If the issues with your tracker aren't resolved after performing a soft reset, we recommend attempting a secondary reset. Rest assured that performing a secondary reset will not delete your band's data.
To perform a secondary reset:
1. Connect your band to the USB charging cable.
2. Locate the small button on the side of the charging cable.
3. Use a paperclip to press and hold the button for 3 seconds.
4. Release the button then quickly plug the charging cable into a powered USB port.
5. The display icons on your band should flash.
6. Leave your band connected until fully charged, then remove it from the charging cable.
7. Sync your band with the UP App to complete the secondary reset.
If the issues with your band persist after completing the steps in this article, please contact our Support team for additional assistance.
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type