What to expect:
- Pressing the button on UP will change the mode on the band.
- One press of the button will display which mode the band is in.
- UP does not respond when the button is pressed.
Things to try:
- Try a Soft Reset on UP –
- Start with the UP connected to the charger, but do not connect the charger to a power source.
- PRESS + HOLD the button on the UP while connecting the charger into the USB port on a well-powered computer.
- Release the button on the band. The Sun status light cycles through multiple colors, then will begin to slowly pulse, indicating that the band is charging normally. If the band is Orange or Purple, the Sun first glows solidly, then the Sun and Moon status lights flash alternately.
- Allow the band to charge for a full 80 minutes, until the Sun status light changes to a solid light.
- Remove the UP from the charger. The Sun status light will begin to flash quickly. If the band is Orange or Purple, the Sun and Moon status lights flash together.
- Launch the UP app. Allow it fully open, then plug in the band. The sync will start automatically. If it doesn’t, initiate the sync manually – for iOS devices swipe to the right menu screen and touch Sync Now. For Android, touch the sync spin circle in the upper right hand corner of the Home screen.
- Try a Hard Reset on the band. A Hard Reset will restore UP to factory settings, so be sure to sync the band first.
- Press the button on UP 10 times in a quick, consistent pace.
- On the 10th press, hold the button for 10 seconds until the Sun status light is displayed.
- Launch the UP app. Allow it fully open, then plug in the band. The sync will start automatically. If it doesn’t, initiate the sync manually.
Questions? Chat with us!
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type