What to expect:
- The UP band uses a vibration motor to signal alerts and alarms.
- UP does not vibrate.
- UP’s vibration motor is overly sensitive.
Things to try:
- Try a Soft Reset on the band:
- Start with the UP connected to the charger, but do not connect the charger to a power source.
- PRESS + HOLD the button on the UP while connecting the charger into the USB port on a well-powered computer.
- Release the button on the band. The Sun status light cycles through multiple colors, then will begin to slowly pulse, indicating that the band is charging normally. If the band is Orange or Purple, the Sun first glows solidly, then the Sun and Moon status lights flash alternately.
- Allow the band to charge for a full 80 minutes, until the Sun status light changes to a solid light.
- Remove the UP from the charger. The Sun status light will begin to flash quickly. If the band is Orange or Purple, the Sun and Moon status lights flash together.
- Launch the UP app. Allow it fully open, then plug in the band. The sync will start automatically. If it doesn’t, initiate the sync manually. For iOS devices, swipe to the right menu screen and touch Sync Now. For Android devices, touch the sync spin circle in the upper right hand corner of the Home screen.
- Check for the band’s remaining life during the sync; after resetting the band and allowing a full charge, it should display 100%.
If the issue persists, please contact us.