What to expect:
The vibration motor in the band is used to signal the Idle Alert, Smart Sleep Alarms, and when changing modes.
UP24 won’t vibrate.
The vibration motor becomes hypersensitive.
Perform a soft reset on the band:
- Connect UP24 to the charging cable included with the band, but don’t connect the charger to a power source.
- Press and hold the mode button as you plug the charger into a well-powered USB port.
- Release the mode button. The Sun and Moon status lights will blink, confirming the reset has complete.
- Allow the band to charge fully, until the Sun glows solidly, and then remove the band from the charger.
- Launch the UP app and press the button on UP24 once to prompt the devices to connect. The band will sync once connected to the app.
If calibrating the band does not resolve the issue, please contact us .