What to expect:
Pressing the button once displays the band’s mode .
Specific button sequences change the band’s mode.
Won’t change modes or respond to button commands.
- If you’re trying to change modes, make sure to start with the band in Awake mode. In any mode, press and hold the button until the band vibrates and the Sun flashes once to return to Awake. Once in Awake, try changing to the desired mode again.
- Perform a soft reset on the band:
- Connect UP24 to the charging cable included with the band, but don’t connect the charger to a power source.
- Press and hold the mode button as you plug the charger into a well-powered USB port.
- Release the mode button. The Sun and Moon status lights will blink, confirming the reset has complete.
- Allow the band to charge fully, until the Sun glows solidly, and then remove the band from the charger.
- Launch the UP app and press the button on UP24 once to prompt the devices to connect. The band will sync once connected to the app.
If the band is still not responding properly, please contact us .
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type