Transitioning from UP to UP24 is easy.
Here are a few important things you need to know:
UP and UP24 have different plug sizes; 3.5 mm and 2.5 mm respectively
- Don't plug UP24 into your phone's audio jack
- Caps and chargers between UP and UP24 are no interchangeable
- UP24 plug will not fit in your phone (see below for how to sync data)
- UP24's plug is for charging only
Because UP24 syncs data in real-time, you don't need to worry about syncing your data
If you want to do a manual sync, you can do so by opening the app and pressing the mode button on your band
- UP24 syncs data in real-time
If you previously owned UP and have now acquired UP24, follow these steps to start using your new band:
- If you haven't installed the new UP app (version 3.0 or later), download it from the iTunes App store.
- Have your band nearby and ready to go as the app is downloading.
- Once the app has been downloaded, open the app and follow the instructions to add and connect your new band.
- If you have already installed the new UP app (version 3.0 or later), you can add your new UP24 band through the app.
- In the right navigation screen of the app, tap on “add band” at the bottom of the menu.
- Follow the instructions to add and connect your new band.
How can we help?
We're here for you! Chat with a Product Expert to get your questions answered.
Please select a chat type