1. Tap the band icon in the upper right hand corner of the UP App home screen.
2. Next, tap the blue band icon in the bottom right hand corner of the screen. This will replace the tracker currently paired to your account with a new UP tracker.
3. Confirm your decision to replace the existing tracker with a new Tracker by tapping OK.
4. Select the UP model you’d like to pair by tapping the accompanying image.
5. Make sure your UP tracker is attached to its charging cable and plugged into a powered USB port. A series of lights should display on the band.
6. Remove the band from the charging cable and attach it to your wrist while the app searches for the tracker.
7. Place your finger on the band’s surface until the band vibrates.
8. Once the band vibrates, your UP tracker is paired with your device.